I'm Back!

November 11, 2008

I enjoyed my break...but I am glad to be back! Thanks to you sweet people who emailed to ask how I was. Thanks for still checking on me. It meant! Anyway, our weeks away were full. Track Meets, mission prep. with Auntie Beth, a trip to 3 states in four days, a wedding, some major business changes, as well as many other things. We just returned, last night, from a wedding in Utah. My youngest brother, Stu, began his new life as a husband and a father. It was a fun trip, but home is a beautiful place to be!
099
128
111
Cousins....PreShie and Sage. PreShie with a darling new haircut, thanks to Auntie Beth.
113
120
Grandparents, meeting their newest grandson...He is feeling a bit shy;)
It was great to spend a little time with extended family, especially my brothers who I do not get to see enough. We missed our brothers who could not be there. We had a great time! Thanks to The Farmer for being so patient and kind on a long trip filled with many hotel rooms;)

10 comments :

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

pretty pictures.
Tell more about what's been going on.
I've been wondering where my sit in the mud friend has been! I was getting worried!

Adventure girl said...

Wow! Sounds like a full and happy time away! I look forward to reading more;)

Rae said...

Welcome back! Such gorgeous pictures!!! I love the fall look of your blog too!

Jan T. said...

So glad you're back. Missed ya. Beautiful wedding pics - love PreShie's hair. Such a pretty girl.
You were in UTAH??? You're in trouble!:)

Me... said...

I thought you were just "breaking" from blogging, not LITERALLY on a break (out of town!). Glad you had fun and got to get away for a while. To answer your questions, yes, I did the run for Amber 5K, and yes, we are going to MX for Christmas! yea!!!

Kara& Bert said...

Great to have you back ....cute pics!

Rachelle Vernon Jones said...

yea! love the happy couple pic. i need more deets. let's lunch with beth this week before she's a goner!!

Ashley said...

PreShie's hair looks very stylish! I like it! Glad to have you back Shelly!

Meredith said...

Glad you're back!!

Shauna said...

What a great blog! Thanks for sharing :)

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |