It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year!

December 29, 2009

My creation

The Rooster was very pleasantly suprised on Christmas Morn.....
The tradition of the gingerbread house was accomplished with the help of The Farmer....
and a glue gun....
The Family Memory Tree was loaded with lots of years of memories....

My creation


PreShie got just what she wanted.......
and so did The Boy.....in a Chex cereal box.....
We got a bit of a late start on our list of family traditions this year....as we were out of town
for awhile. But, it was wonderful to be home
it was wonderful to be together.

2 comments :

Pedaling said...

score!

looks splindid!

Rachelle Vernon Jones said...

It's me! I'm making the rounds, lol! I am laughing my head off about the glue gun- what a great idea. Nobody ever wants to eat the gingerbread part anyway. At least I hope Liv didn't eat any glue the other night...
I'm glad your elf reported to Santa that they deserved the nice list! Woohooo!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |