A Few Of My Favorite Things - Part 1

December 9, 2008

51-xL9pcDkL__SS400_
Over the next several days I am going to post a few of my favorite Christmas things.
Mostly for my personal documentation. Traditions are a wonderful thing, and it seems
that Christmas is full of the. I love advent calendars! Love them! Here are some darling
and creative ways to countdown for Christmas.
adventpockets

DSC_0030
This is from my ever creative sister-in-law Kim. She always has the best ideas.
100_1977
This is from Kim's friend....I love it!
Picture-1-729241
I love this one most of all! Perfectly wrapped little presents. How fun to
open each one!
010
And finally....Our family Advent Calendar. This was made for me by a dear
friend. We have enjoyed it since the kids were very little. They look forward to
turning each number over, as if they didn't know what it will say when completed;)
Chirstmas just wouldn't be the same for us if we didn't have this calendar out!

2 comments :

Rach =o) said...

Super cute decorations! I LOVE the new photo at the top of your blog. Did I mention I'm jealous you get to live in the beautiful country while we're all stuck in Blah Arizona?

Cathy said...

Just wanted you to know that I was here, visiting your blog... reading about Jordan's injury, Victoria's haircut.... cheer tryouts, etc. etc.! While sitting in the choir I noticed Victoria's cute haircut! Great job with your blog, Shelley!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |