Can I Just Say.........

December 5, 2008

This will be a very random post....just a little warning;)
The Boy has injured his knee, in a basketball game last night... becasue he has such a high tolerance of pain, and is extreemly MACHO, we will be visiting the Dr. to see how much damage has really been done. He has a tournament coming up, and so we are hoping that it isn't too bad.
I LOVE enchiladas! Don't know what I am feeling so strongly about that right now, well.....actually I do, I had them for breakfast;) but seriously, they have to be the best food on planet earth.


Cheer tryouts are OVER!! Thankfully!!! And thanks to some dear friends for helping me out yesterday as judges. And P.S. my dear friends, when the Mother's start to call, I will be sure to tell them that it was all the "judges" decision and I had nothing at all to do with the outcome! Did I say...Thanks again for your help??;)
*Yesterday, I reconnected with a friend from my childhood. I don't know that she visits this blog....but if she does....I just want her to know that I love her and think she is wonderful just as she is. I admire her passion for life, I hope we will stay connected for a very long time!
*Last night, The Farmer and I attended the Temple Christmas devotional and it was wonderful. What I would like to say is Christy W. you are amazing! Your voice is fantastic! Your version of O Holy Night was the perfect begining to this wonderful Christmas season...Thank you!
And thus ends my randomness!


6 comments :

Pedaling said...

that was randomness at its best!

Jan T. said...

Get well soon Jordan, Ditto on the Enchiladas, and best wishes to the new JV Cheer coach! :)

Toni Call said...

are you the new cheer coach or something??? That would be fun for the cheerleaders! Victoria is getting prettier everytime i see her.

Cassie said...

Diddo to Toni's question! Post a pic of the new team! :)

C said...

Hey, thank you! You made my night :-)
-Christy

Molly said...

Hey there, ummmmmm....
I was one of Beths Roommates, I think I met you when your parents were moving their food storage to the scary basement =)
I think you are taking care of Miss Bethanys bloggity while she is on the Mish, no?
I wasnt sure. Anyhows, do you per chance know when she leaves the MTC to Boston? I dont want to send her Christmas package if she wont be there... Thanks! -Molly Sharp

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |