Letters To The Missionary Boy....

September 24, 2011

076

(From The Rooster...)
For FHE we decided to draw "letter" pictures for The Missionary Boy...
some of us are great artists...and some are just not!
I would be one of those who is ...just not...an artist!
I sure do appreciate the artistic ability of others...yes I do!
We laughed and laughed...it was great fun....I hope it bring a smile to the face
of our Missionary Boy!
071

Cousin Loly....
072
The Farmer...
075
074

and finally....PreShie...

1 comment :

Pedaling said...

I'm sure he'll love receiving his mama's hand on paper! I'm about as good an artist as you....almost!

seriously funny.."Here is a picture of your mother...ps I ran out of black ink..." hilarious!

I'm gonna remember this little activity!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |