"Gratitude Sunday"

March 9, 2008

I saw this idea on another blog and thought it was great! Here are the things I am very grateful for tonight:

1. I finished the 1/2 marathon! yea!
2. I wasn't last (hehe) not by a long shot.
3. I can still walk, even though my knee is pretty sore.
4. The beauties of nature that made the run extra special
5. Great friends to share the experience with!
6. An amazingly supportative husband and kids through the whole journey.

I am still traveling so I can't post pictures of the race but I will in the next couple of days. It was an amazing experience, one I hope to have many more times. Thanks for all the support!

2 comments :

Pedaling said...

way to go! that has got to feel good - can't wait to see the pics.

Kim Skinner said...

Congrats on finishing your first marathon! You're awesome. Can't wait to hear more about it.

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |