He's A Junior Now!

August 12, 2013

school 1
 
Well...The Rooster began his life as a high school "Junior" this morning!
Was he happy...not so much. Even if he were, I don't think he would tell me;)
It is part of being 16.
 
school2
 
The Rooster was greeted this morning by a drawing made late last night by The Farmer.
Again...he couldn't admit it, but, The Rooster really liked the drawing;)
 
 school 4
 
He sure did look cute as he boarded the bus this morning.
 I tried my best to get a picture of the "bus boarding" moment... but I was forbidden;)
He is going to have a great year...I just know it!!
We sure do love that Rooster of ours!
 
school3

1 comment :

Pedaling said...

I feel a good year and tons of attention from mom poured on this boy, this year! :)

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |