He Said He Was "Working".....

November 19, 2011

photo (14)

"Working".....yep......working!"
I guess my first clue should have been...when I overheard someone in the background...
(of a phone call) ask if The Farmer would like some more of the
"Flied Lice"....you know....Fried Rice.
It was then I knew...he was sitting in Chinatown having a meal...working????...
That is some hard work if you ask me!
photo (20)

The Farmer has spent this past week in the San Francisco area.  He covered alot of territory...and
got some important things done, as well as have a little fun.  He's good at that....
having a little fun along the way;)  It will be great to get him home!
photo (22)

Here are a few comments made by The Farmer's children this week....
*Hey...where's my Dad?
*(by the end of the week...) Hey...is my Dad coming home????
*Hey...isn't California the place you go to find "hot chicks"????  (oh wow!)
*...Can I call my Dad???.....why isn't he answering his phone???
*Why does my Dad only like Chineese food?
*Where is my Dad again???
From the looks of the above comments...you would think that The Farmer has been gone
for years!!!!  The Darlings really do miss him when he is gone....
And...so do I!!

No comments :

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |