This Makes A Mom Pretty Darn Happy!

November 14, 2011

IMG_4966
Last week I found myself traveling for most of the week....although I love the city that we
traveled to...I am really tired of traveling!  I just wanted to be home with my kids...soaking them up!
While on the plane I checked my mail and this is what I found!
Another sweet family from The Missionary Boy's ward in England, took
a picture of he and his companion at a Halloween gathering and sent it to us.
It just made my day!
I sure do appreciate the love and kindness of the members in his area...they are taking
great care of him...and he loves them very much!
It was a Tender Mercy for a Mom who was missing her missionary Missionary Boy!

1 comment :

Pedaling said...

fun times....love those green wings!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |