The Last Few Days....

November 8, 2011

winglets_lg
I have done alot of this....
Mexico....Texas.....Arizona.....Idaho....Arizona....Texas....and...Mexico.
This was all in just a few days....
054
Auntie and the new hubby, had an Open House in Boise...
and a dear brother of mine...and myself...thought it would be fun to visit a place we had
never been...as well as support Auntie. 
052
I had never been to this part of Idaho and didn't really know what to expect.
I did know, however....thanks to The Farmer...that it was going to be cold...snowing....
and more cold.  When we arrived in Boise...it was in the midst of snow flurries...and it
was beautiful!  We spent the next day exploring the area....visiting....laughing..(alot)...
and exploring more!  It was a wonderful couple of days and I enjoyed so much...
spending time with a dear brother! 
046

Boise was just lovely.
We happened upon a Veteran's Day Parade...
a great Farmer's Market....
021

024

020
And some interesting causes that were seeking support.
p.s. it was a very interesting group of people who were signing the petition....and let's just say
they didn't look too sick to me....they looked pretty healthy and pretty happy!;)
015
The parade was well attended.  It reminded me how very much we do owe to
out Veteran's.  The open house was nice...it was wonderful to have long lost cousins arrive...and
even though years have passed....family is always the same...wonderful, supportative and just
a really great time!!  It was so great to catch up and commit to not loose touch again!
I was home for almost 24 hours...long enough to wash some clothing...and pack again.
The Grandparents S. arrived to hang out with The Darlings...and off I went again...
080
And now I am here....yes....again....and
Ahhhhhhhhhh, I do love Chicago!
Mexico.....Texas (El Paso, Dallas).....Kansas City....Chicago.....and in a couple of days...
I will do it all again!!!

1 comment :

Pedaling said...

Chicago again...Oh, how you love it!

The farmers market brings out all kinds of hippie causes...they really seem to gravitate toward places like that.
man that produce looks marvelous!

yay for family and veterans and parades!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |