In Case You Were Wondering....

January 21, 2009

This is where I spend my days now. The Farmer and I have pretty much always run our businesses together, and it has worked out great. I have a cozy office, at the house, that I have worked out of for the last few years. BUT, things have changed a bit lately, good changes. It now requires me to have an office (and be in it) for most of the day.
It is close to home, and for that I am grateful.
It already smells better here in my new office...since I plugged in the Sentsy! Even The Farmer noticed that;) We've cleaned, and we've organized. We have a great staff and we are
looking forward to a great season.

1 comment :

Jan T. said...

Hope business is booming this year! Yea for a new office! There is something to be said for being able to separate home & work!:) That's what Brad always tells me anyway!:)

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |