Bees

May 31, 2008

This arrived in our willow tree on Thursday, I called the Farmer and asked for help. Next thing I know these guys (below) were parked in my front yard...on the new grass that we have been working so hard to get up.

Here is Rooster watching the other fireman attempt to remove the swarm of bees from the tree with the high pressure fire hose, hummmm, isn't there a better way to deal with a swarm of bees? Anyway, two days later, the bees have returned. Not only is the swarm in the tree again...they are dang mad this time. Can't say that I blame them.
*yes, that really is our city fire engine. We just pray that nothing we really care about catches on fire!

3 comments :

Jan T. said...

Okay! Glad you explained the big red truck....didn't know those still existed?! Wow! I thought maybe it was part of the circus that came to town!:)

Jan T. said...

Ooops! I was so awestruck by the truck I forgot to leave my comment about the bees. Hope you get rid of those...we had a swarm of bees actually kill a horse here in Centerville! Scary!

Jarmeg Family said...

That is pretty scary and wow that firetruck is pretty funny!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |