Refreshing...

May 26, 2008

I found this recipe today, I haven't made it yet but it looks incredible! Perfect for a summer evening. Growing up in AZ, I am a huge citrus fan. The Farmer is a lemon lover, so I am sure he will love this!


Lemony Lemon Cake

1 pkg. lemon cake mix
1 pkg. lemon instant pudding mix
4 eggs
¼ cup oil
1 cup water
1 (6oz.) can frozen lemonade, thawed
11/2 cup of confectioners sugar

Combine cake mix, pudding mix, and eggs in bowl; mix well. Add oil and water; beat until well blended. Pour into greased 9 X 13 inch cake pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes or until cake tests done. Cool for 5 minutes. Combine lemonade and confectioners sugar in bowl; beat until smooth. Pierce holes in cake with fork. Pour glaze over cake. Enjoy!

1 comment :

BarbaraJo said...

That cake looks amazing!!! I am going to have to pick up a lemon cake mix next time I'm in El Paso. Happy Birthday to (Pres.)Kelly.

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |