Happy Birthday to "The Farmer"

May 24, 2008

Today is the Farmer's birthday! He won't be too happy that I am dedicating this post to him...he says that he has now reached the "age" where birthday's aren't that important. Well I disagree! Life with the Farmer has been amazing! We began our journey together 23 years ago, and will celebrate our 20th anniversary this year. I feel as if I have known him always, and I think I have:) I think we have loved each other from the very beginning of time. We have shared so much happiness, a bit of sadness and some very difficult times together. It has all been bearable because he was there. He said during one particularly hard experience that he felt "we were two kids having an adult experience." I think we have felt that on more than one occasion. I love him for is wisdom, for his stability, for the way he loves our kids. I love him for his dedication to everything he does, church, family and community.
I love him for the way he loves and lives life! We are constantly on an adventure with this man....
I love him for the way he loves me. For the way he cares and guides our family through these life experiences, that we said we would share together.
Happy Birthday to my Farmer...I have always loved you...I will always love you...thanks for the journey and more than anything...thanks for being my best friend.

6 comments :

sage said...

happy birthday!!!!!!!!

Spin said...

happy birthday to your farmer.you two look great together and look at those sunflowers! gorgeous!!

Pedaling said...

Happy
Birthday!!
What a cute couple you two are!!
and i didn't know you did the scuba thing- how fun- we do it too!

Rachelle Vernon Jones said...

tears in the eyes, lady. tears!! that kell is such a special man. just sweet sweet sweet. i celebrate him on his late b-day and especially the sweet love you two share together. i can't believe it's your 20-year this year! happy late birthday kelly! sure love you!!! thanks for being a Man of Valor!!

Barb said...

What a lovely birthday tribute! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Jan T. said...

Happy Birthday to Kelly! I read a cute saying the other day (it reminds me of you.. after reading your blog about Kelly). "Loved you once, love you still, always have, always will!"
Cute, huh? Your tribute to Kelly was great! Glad you got a good one!:)

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |