A Harmless Little Berry...???

May 14, 2008



Harmless? well, you would think so wouldn't you?? Cherry season has begun in our area. Yesterday was the day! They arrived. I love cherries and started to think of everything I could make with them. Certainly jam came to mind, then....ice cream....then....cobbler....then.....cookies. You see where this is going don't you?!

The Beautiful Cherries

Harmless enough......

hummmmm can you say decatant and Naughty?

An amazing fresh cherry cobbler....of course it needed just a little cherry ice cream to top it off.

Harmless??................I'll let you be the judge!

3 comments :

Rachelle Vernon Jones said...

mmmm- i only have 3 cups pitted so far! my hands are sticky, but i am happy and excited to make the cherry ice cream tomorrow, this batch is goin' to jam! i'm so glad i have a sister in law that shares my LOVE for all things delicious! you are awesome!

Pedaling said...

whaaah, that looks so yummy!!!
and the ice cream too-
and the cherries too - plain, i can have those!!
love the pictures - looks like you're using that new little toy of yours!

Unknown said...

If you mail me some, I'll mail you a pound of wheat :)

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |