Apron Swap Success!

October 4, 2008

WARNING!!
This post is all about aprons...My Darling Brother Ben...turn your head away, it will be apron overkill for you. But, I must do it anyway. I recently participated in two different apron swaps and not only did I have a complete blast making aprons for my partners, I was oh so pleasantly greeted by two dang cute, very creative aprons, as well as some fun goodies and great recipes.

First, my Dude Ranch themed cowgirl apron....need I say more?? Just take a look. It is even cuter in person, I won't be letting this one out of my site;) Thanks to Itching2Bstiching, for doing such a great job. Love the recipe you sent too!

Next....

This super fun apron from Chickenfoot....along with a very cute hot pad to match! LOVE IT! The colors are bright and cheery...yet Fall "ish." I appreciate all the work that went into these two aprons, and thanks again to my two new apron friends!

4 comments :

Rachelle Vernon Jones said...

cute! whew.

Kelli said...

look at your cute aprons. Aren't apron swaps fun?!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

HOW cute! And too fun!

susan said...

oh i am so glad you received it!
i was so worried it got lost in the mail. i had so much fun making this apron!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |