I Think I May Have A Problem....

October 7, 2008

I haven't cleaned my purse out in awhile....and since I have a new purse in my life;) I thought it was time. I mean really....why put junk in the "new purse." So this is what I found a the bottom of my old purse, pens, in every color you can imagine. I really do love pens, but this was a suprise even to me. The Farmer was shocked and quickly said he would look for the best "pen rehab" program that he could find. Well, atleast I am supplied for awhile.
You have to admit, there is nothing better than a good pen!

8 comments :

Rae said...

Love your pumpkin header picture!!! Looks so festive.

That is quite the pile of pens you have collected! I love how particular you are being with your new Italian bag! I would be the same way! :) Don't forget to post a picture of your new purse!!!!

Kim Skinner said...

yeah, i have the same problem. maybe we can join PA (pens anonymous) together.

post your new purse for us to be jealous of please. :)

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

What a colorful stack of pens! I LOVE pens too! If you need someone to give them to, please put me on the list! Love the pumpkins too!
Please show me the purse so I can drool!

Ashley said...

Wow! That's quite the collection! LOL Yes, I do think you have a problem...

Jen said...

Good Heavens!! You always seemed to be the pen loving type. Love the bottles too.

Meredith said...

Your purse is Mercedes dream come true. She gets very upset when I don't have a pen in mine.

Krissy said...

PENS! I LOOOOVE PENS! I'm addicted to them. And Sharpies. I have every sharpie color possible. lol And some I have double of! lol Maybe you should send me some to... you know ... lighten your load. LOL :D

Unknown said...

I love the g2 pens too.

And I correct you, there is nothing better than not having to dig too hard for a good pen at the bottom o f your purse...looks like you are covered!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |