More....Italy and The Farmer

October 4, 2008

As you can see, they had alot of fun,
and saw alot of beautiful sights. The Farmer appreciates art, and he saw alot of that too!
I think he took this picture just to prove that there really are orchards in Italy, and they really did go and seen them;)
Venice....possibly the most romantic city in the world, and The Farmer shared
it with his buddies. No I am not bitter....where did you get that idea???

He had a wonderful time and we are very, very happy that he is home. Oh, p.s. he did great in the "gift/souviner" department. Auntie Beth now enjoys a beautiful Italian scarf that matches her new coats that she will be wearing on the mission. The Boy is sporting a couple of Italian silk ties. PreShie is loving her "Prada";) purse. And The Rooster is wearing an Italian soccer uniform. And The Farmer's Wife.....well....I got just what I wanted and asked for and hoped for and dreamed about....Let's just say, I am amazed and VERY, happy!

Welcome Home Farmer!

6 comments :

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

I am so happy he made it home and gifts for everyone...too sweet.
Now, what did you get? Or do we DARE ask? Please do tell! Am I the only one who wants to know this?? :-)

Jarmeg Family said...

what what what??? what did he get you? You can't leave us in suspicion like that! Looks like he had a great time, i am jealous!

Pedaling said...

oh, come on do tell- it's the whole reason poor lonely people like me tune into fun exciting people like you! i will be anticipating the complete description and details with accompanying picture!

Bethany said...

It looks like "Step-Father" had a lovely time. The pics are BEAUTIFUL!!! I am excited to get back and hear the Pope's message. Hmm...I wonder what the Pope shall say about having a TEMPLE built in Rome?? haha

P.S. Remember that -ONE THING- we talked about on the way to El Paso?? I was looking VERY closely at -SOMEONE'S- blog photos...AND I STILL FEEL DECIEVED! BAHhaha

Jan T. said...

Did the Farmer bring you back a ticket to SLC to visit your friend, Jan? :) That's a good deal, right? He goes to Italy. You get to come to UT! Wishful thinking...for Jan!:)

Jen said...

HOw did you get left out of that trip? I must say I am a little dissappointd in your sweet womanly persuasions. (j/K) Looks like he had a great time. The pictures of the fruit looks so good. You are so lucky to have that at your fingertips. Love, Jen

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |