Some Serious Randomness

October 6, 2008

I am so loving the new flavors of yogurt that I recently come across. I am sure that they have been around for awhile....but remember...I live "on the farm" and sometimes I miss the new things that are avaliable. So anyway, Yoplait flavors, Blackberry Pomegranate and Cranberry Raspberry, are my new favorites. Yummy!! I have yogurt each morning for breakfast, topped with a little granola and fruit. I hope these flavors will stay around for awhile.

I LOVE THEM!!

I cannot taste anything at the moment....AND YET I EAT!!....what is with that?? I have a cold or allergies, not sure which, and I cannot taste a thing. Has that stopped me from eating???NOOOOO! I keep thinking that my sense of taste will suddenly appear at any moment, and so continue to eat....Just in case;)
So, my sweet sister-in-law/dear friend, and I were enjoying our morning exercise together, as we do most everyday, and we came upon a fresh pile of dirt. Wait....is there such a thing? Anyway, it was dirt that had just been dug up, from deep in the earth, and wow did it smell good! We both commented on how good fresh dirt, slightly moist, smells. When I was pregnant with each of The Darlings, I would have paid big bucks to lay my tongue in some fresh dirt. It was bad! (Another word for that is mineral difficency!) Back to the morning exercise, So we seriously discussed making a candle to burn in your home that smelled like fresh moist dirt! We really did. We could call it "Smells Of The Farm." Maybe city folk don't get that amazing smell often enough, and they would like a candle to remind them of the country.....hummmmm.....what do you think?? Has this been a TMI moment??;)



4 comments :

Kim Skinner said...

not TMI - love the smell of dirt. maybe we are all weird. maybe not. of course, I also love the smell of white out, rubber cement, art markers, gasoline and fresh rain (can't forget that one)

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

hmm, the smell of dirt...well to me, dirt belongs outside and so, not so much on the idea of dirt being in my house to smell it! Dirt has a place....just not in my house! :-)

Jan T. said...

I must have a mineral deficiency too. Love the smell of dirt. I just want to chew it...inhale it! Smoke it! Hee! Hee! Sorry! Got carried away!:)

Spin said...

my goodness that was quite a morning walk:)

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |