All Good Things Must Come To An End....

June 16, 2008

The Farmer is quite an artist....if you know him at all you already knew that! I have several beautiful paintings on my walls that he has done for me and that I treasure. We discovered on this trip, that he is quite a sand artist as well...this was a our meeting place most nights, on the beach, to see what he would come up with next. Just one of the many enjoyments of this trip...I will post more later.
It has been a wonderful trip! We have played, we have tanned...and burnned...we have eaten entirely too much, but was it ever worth it, we have loved being together and being with our family/friends. We are already planning next years trip and we haven't even left yet! Tomarrow is the big day, we will begin our journey home.

1 comment :

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

That octupus is amazing! I'm so glad you had such a great time. Why is it that we always eat so much when we're on vacation?

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |