Tractor

June 5, 2008

I changed my icon this week. Truthfully this picture really spoke to me. The Farmer really liked it too, in fact he said it looked like a really great idea to him and what was I waiting for...we have tractors ready to work, so why didn't I just climb on and get busy! The truth is...don't tell The Farmer ....since he really is at chuch most of the time, so this (above) may possibly be my fate. Now, did I ever think I would be living the farm life? NOOOOOOOOO! I did not. It wasn't exactly what I thought my life would be. I mean after all, The Farmer didn't start out to be a farmer. After graduate education he became an advertising executive with Proctor and Gamble...you know...Tide, Ivory Soap and everything else on the shelf at the store. After a few years of that, the country boy could no longer be contained within an office and we came to Mexico and the farming began. I love it here. I feel blessed to be here. There was a reason greater than farming that The Farmer needed to be here. Sooooo here we are!

I am pretty sure The Farmer would have been thrilled if he had found me with a tractor...a nice new pretty one. It may have been the only thing that could have made our life together better:)

1 comment :

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

I love those pictures! You are too funny. :)

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |