99 Balloons

April 5, 2008


A good friend thought I would enjoy this video...well that was an understatement. Something I can relate to, a little too well. When I was six months pregnant with Riley the Dr. told us that he would possibly be born with Trisomy 18 and thankfully he was born healthy. Our youngest son, Colton only lived for 3 days, but like the couple that you will see in this video, we thanked Heavenly Father for every moment he was with us. Not a day passes that we don't think of him and miss him. We miss all of the firsts he would have had. We miss knowing him and loving him. But we are eternally grateful that he came....even if it was only for 3 days. Please take a minute and watch the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th6Njr-qkq0

1 comment :

Unknown said...

WOW...what a tear jerker....I was so sad for these parents, and so inspired by their strength and testimony....Thanks for giving me a reminder to cherish every day I have with mine.

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |