We Scream for Ice Cream!!

April 22, 2008



I'm back! I'm happy to be back! Time Out was wonderful. I had some great ah! moments (of which I will share later) and I am ready to take life on again! Horray!

On a totally different note....the Scouts had a fundraiser last night, selling ice cream for Family Night treats. We have a $12,000 commercial ice cream machine (not really but the story is a good one) and we set it up, filled it up and began the sale. If you want to see something great, check out a bunch of folks who are ice cream deprived at a ice cream sale! That was us last night. We don't get good ice cream here on the "farm." We are not blessed with Dairy Queen or any of the other wonderful locations to get ice cream. We don't even have any sort of national chain that you would find in the US. So I am sure you are starting to get the picture. It was an evening of yummy ice cream, great friends and some good fun! The Scouts actually raised a little money too.

3 comments :

Unknown said...

You just convinced me to NEVER visit...I could not live without ice cream...I guess I could come visit on the next Scout fundraiser. :)

The Farmer's Wife said...

We do have other redeeming qualities here! hehe

Pedaling said...

breaks from life and ice cream too,
really what could be better

ps
ill get that e-mail out to you later today.

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |