I Love a Great Apron!

April 29, 2008

If you love a great apron...this is the site for you!


I came across this super cute site. I am all about a darling apron and this is place to find one! My sister-in-law Kim just celebrated her birthday with a group of friends and recieved some really cute aprons, her new aprons inspired my search. I usually cook with a towel on my shoulder so I am really loving the towel connected to the apron, like above. If you have any cute apron suggestions please let me know!

2 comments :

Jarmeg Family said...

Very cute Shelley, thanks for the website, these will make great gifts!!

Rachelle Vernon Jones said...

i sewed a really cute apron last week! i will make cj take my pic and i will bloggit. hellooo woman! get over here and cookbook with me!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |