The Pioneer Woman Really Cooks!

April 1, 2008

So...dinner at my house last night was a tribute to the Pioneer Woman, whom I love! We had a Mexican version of chicken fried steak (my addition), topped with PW Onion Straws (which are better than awesome!) We had all the necessary sides and then ended with the PW Chocolate Cake, the best I have ever had....really!

Rather than be tempted by that wonderful cake, I quickly sent most of it to the neighbors for a Family Night Treat. Thank goodness for the neighbors. The kids quite enjoyed a remnant of the cake in their lunches today. If you are needing a new recipe or just a little inspiration, check out www.thepioneerwomancooks.com. Be careful....you may become a PW addict like me!

2 comments :

Unknown said...

I just recently started reading her after reading about her on pedaling...I love her blog...the pics just catapult you onto the range...that choc cake looks YUMMY...i am going to have to check it out.

Pedaling said...

yes, her recipes are most always very yummy! you must and i mean must try the apple turnovers she featured not too long ago- goodness me they are to die for and really easy too.

about the diet-just e-mail me if you really want details. it's pretty intense, but very effective.
stheap@comcast.net

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |