A Much Needed Break!

April 17, 2008

I am leaving in the early morning hours for a much needed break! I love Time Out! I have gone several times but have never attended in Albuquerque, and so off we go to be lifted and refueled. It is about a 6 hour drive, and one I do all to often. But this time I am quite excited. My sister-in-law Rachelle, (aka R2 and I am R1) and my mother-in-law, and myself will be making the trip together. I am so looking foreward to a mental and emotional rest, a little shopping and some good food. It will be a great trip.

3 comments :

Pedaling said...

yes, you enjoy -it will do you well.

Rachelle Vernon Jones said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachelle Vernon Jones said...

i'm going to drink diet coke the whole trip! don't tell mom! (o wait, she's going too) at least we can drink black soda all the way to deming! wooohooo! we're livin' wild going to time out! and thank kell, for the extra six hours of shopping. can't wait for it all!
r2

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |