Jordan's Car Accident

April 14, 2008

Here are some pictures of Jordan's accident. He was in the front passenger seat. Where it seems there is the most damage. He was able to visit with the two girls that were injured in the accident, last night. He seemed alot better after seeing them and talking to them.
We took him back to the accident site, that was really hard for him. He remembers everything that happened. He was able to tell us exactly what went wrong.

We are so grateful for his life. Grateful that is injuries are minimal. This experience has taught us to not take for granted our lives and especially our relationships with our kids.

5 comments :

Spin said...

O my goodness! So sorry you had to go through this. I will keep all of you in my prayers

Rachelle Vernon Jones said...

a tender mercy. i am so thankful.

sage said...

ow that looks realy scary!!!!

Me... said...

I can't believe that car! It is an utter miracle. Oh my goodness... that photo really "got me." I hope that emotionally Jordan can cope with this. Keep him talking about it so that his heart and mind can heal. In the mean time, give Jordy a big squeeze for me!

Anonymous said...

Hi, nice blog. Sorry to hear about your son's accident and the death of his friend. Glad to hear your son is OK.

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |