I'm Here

August 21, 2008

We flew in to Chicago yesterday. It is beautiful! The weather is great, not rainy like our past trips. We left the kids in great hands with Aunt Beth, I am sure that they will be glad that we left, just to spend some time with their Dear Auntie.
When we lived in Ohio, this is where we came to attend the Temple. It was also a place that The Farmer traveled to often for work, and of course I went along when I could. We came to love this city and look forward to returning every year. The Farmer speaks at the US Apple Conference, representing Mexico, each year. They always host the conference at fantastic hotels right in downtown Chicago. The above picture was taken from the window of our room. While The Farmer is away(at the conference)....his wife will be out to play...shopping! Shhhhhh! don't tell! He'll find out soon enough;) He has been known to hold bags on his lap on the airplane ride home....he is a good man!
Breakfast....yumm!...overlooking the lake....see why I love Chicago?!

10 comments :

Pedaling said...

you go girl, shop like there's no tomorrow!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

I know you are having a blast! The breakfast looks divine!

Jan T. said...

No kids...Shopping...A fun big city??? I forsee the farmer holding a big BILL on his lap on the flight home!:) I forsee a relaxed and happy wife sitting next to him!:) Have a great time!

Toni Call said...

I am so jealous! I would love to go to Chicago someday. Sigh...

Jarmeg Family said...

I love the windy city, where i was born and married and where both my parents grew up! Haven't been back in a long time, Have fun and don't shop too much!

Bethany said...

Looks like you guys are having fun. Looky looky at what I've been doing since you left. Don't worry though, your kids are safe and sound, too!

BarbaraJo said...

I am so jealous! I've always wanted to go to Chicago. Have fun.

Spin said...

enjoy!!!

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

I've never been to Chicago, but my son has and he says it's his favorite city in all the world. You lucky lady! Tell us what you bought when you get home!

Me... said...

Okay, you got me! I'm jealous of your trip! Amen!!! :-)

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |