And Then There Was Caroling....

January 2, 2012

163

A family Christmas Caroling activity was planned....
a wagon was loaded with hay....doughnuts and hot chocolate were prepared...
songs were chosen...and off we went!
168
Everyone was layered for warmth...it was a very cold night!
172
We sang a few songs for Uncle Merriner and Aunt Winnie...
They were good sports and came outside to hear us sing...
165
There was alot of chatting..laughing...and singing as we moved from house to house....
177
Bro. and Sis. Bowman also greeted us with
kindness...and it seemed like they enjoyed the songs;)
161

The hot chocolate and doughnuts were enjoyed by all....
It was a wonderful night...a perfect way to get into the holiday spirit...
and another excuse for us to be together as a family!

1 comment :

Tina said...

Hi!, My name is Tina Telford and I just saw a picture of my sister Nellie Bowman and her husband Maurice on your blog! That was so specal for me! We had been together early December last year during our family reunion in SLC but we don't hear from her very often any more! Krissy Hales is the one who sent me the info about your blog and that you live across the street from Nellie and Maurice. I'd love to hear from you. My email is: tina.telford@gmail.com. That is such a nice picture of the Bowmans!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |