Found On Our Doorstep

September 23, 2008

Lookie what I found....on our doorstep....last night!
It was filled with some yummy cookies, just in time for a Family Home Evening treat! Thanks Sadie...I think you are a pretty special girl. I especially love, that you love cupcakes just as much as I do. Sadie was at our house a few weeks ago for our book club meeting, and she followed me upstairs to my bedroom, to get a book, while in my bedroom, in her raspy little voice she said "Is this your bedroom?" to which I answered, "yes, Sadie it is" then she said "wow, your bedroom is pretty!" (remember...she is 3)
Sadie...you make me smile...we love you!

7 comments :

Meredith said...

Thanks for appreciating her hard work. I hope the cookies were good. We thought so, but we're biased right? I supervised and she washed her hands well.
P.S. that's why we were laughing when you drove by us.

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

how cute and so sweet!

Rae said...

What a sweet surprise!! I love the message on the bag!

Jarmeg Family said...

That is so sweet, i love little sadie too, she is one of a kind!

Toni Call said...

I love her cute raspy voice. I was at Jackie's one day and Sadie said to me, "Oooh your earings are just glamorous!"... so cute!

Lorie said...

Very cute! I love the "these cookies are safe"!

Rachelle Vernon Jones said...

so cute. i love that sadeo!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |