Hope Revived

September 6, 2008

I wouldn't condsider myself active in politics...I watch and I think...and I hope, but like most I guess I am too idealistic and so therefore often disappointed. And so feeling that I can not do much to change things I focus on my family and do the best we know how to do in living our lives. But can I say "Thank you Mrs. Palin" for making this election meaningful and insteresting! I am a registered voter, even though I do not live in the United States, and yes....I will drive nearly 3 hours to vote!!! I have loved watching the grace of this incredible mother, wife and politician. She inspires me, and renews my hope that maybe things can change. Her relationships with her family seems very genuine and her smile is something that we all need right now. My favorite quote from Mrs. Palin...."The only difference between and bulldog and a hockey mom.....lipstick!"
I hope that we are soon calling her...Mrs. Vice President!
*check out PEDALING, she has been at the Republican National Convention

4 comments :

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

AMEN AMEN AND AMEN!

Toni Call said...

I couldn't agree more. Before she was in the picture, I really didn't care WHO won the election. I was indifferent to both McCain and Obama. But not now! Go Palin!

Me... said...

She's got my vote too! I have watched here non-stop as I sit and nurse my baby. Palin is also beautiful, and you can tell she tries to downplay her beauty by pulling her hair up and wearing glasses, etc. As the hottest selling bumper sticker in Alaska says: "Home of the Hottest Governor!" Besides her beauty, I just like her spunk (and her lipstick comment too!)

Jan T. said...

Ooohhh Yahhh! We're happy at our house with McCain's choice! Move over Hillary...there's a new girl in town! Hallalujah!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |