Look Who's Eating Our Chile!!!

September 9, 2008

Part of our business is roasting green chile. One of our customers is a restaurant in Albuquerque New Mexico, who also has a national salsa line. The restaurant is very well known in Albuquerque and a favorite of Pres. Bush. He has eaten there on several occasions. This past weekend Gov. Palin and Senator McCain stopped by the restaurant for a little something to eat and for some salsa for the road.
The owners said that they were both a pleasure to have in the restaurant and that Gov. Palin took the time to visit with other people who were dining there.
These are the owners with thier visitors. The words they used to describe Gov. Palin were "genuine" and "delightful."
They also said that she seemed a little overwhelmed with the salsa choices, makes you wonder if they eat chile in Alaska!


11 comments :

Rae said...

Holy guacamole!! That is just the neatest!! Palin is so pretty not to mention genuine and delightful!!!

Pedaling said...

that is so COOL! wish i could have been there, too! and i want to taste some of that chile!

they look great
sarah is a beauty and the left cannot figure out how to handle it! i love it!

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

That is too cool! I wish I got news channels so I could learn more about Palin. I hear she is awesome.

Me... said...

HaHa! That's John and Jim Thomas!!! How funny to see pics of them! And How fun to see pics of my fav lady, Sarah!!! Give my hello to the Thomas brothers when you see them!

Ashley said...

That's so cool! Mmmmm... I really wish I had some of that salsa right now...

P.S. I tried your banana crunch muffin recipe and they turned out SOOOO good! I'm so proud of myslef! haha They were a BIG hit and my mother-in-law was VERY impressed (and that's always good!) haha =)

Jan T. said...

Unbelievable! Those are some great pictures! When your salsa goes NATIONAL, remember your good friend Jan in little old Centerville! I might need to call in a favor or two!:)

And... I hate to focus on Palin's looks because she has so many other redeeming qualities but MY GOODNESS she IS pretty! It sure is nice to see a beautiful, warm, smart, & kind little mama in politics!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

HOW AWESOME! Lucky you!
Sarah is SOOO PRETTY inside and out! thanks for sharing!

BarbaraJo said...

Congratulations!! That is amazing.

Shauna said...

I am already in such awe of Sara Palin...but now that she held your salsa in her hands I love her even more! ha-ha!
Loved this blog entry :)

Anne said...

Wow, that's awesome!

Karen Roper said...

How cool is that! That the future pres and vp have tasted your chile's! :) oops I hope that didn't offend you...just stopped in by way of Purple Diva's.

Love all your pictures of Mexico. They completely change my view of what I thought Mexico looked like. Beautiful pics, beautiful place!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |