Hummingbirds

September 4, 2008

A few days ago I noticed a lone Hummingbird perched at one of our long empty feeders. I haven't filled them in awhile...just something I haven't taken the time to do. But I felt tender toward the little bird that was searching for a little something sweet. And so I filled our three feeders. That little bird must of had alot of friends.....because we now have a literal swarm of hummingbirds that begin their feedings before the sun comes up each day. I have the most beautiful view of them from my kitchen window. It just makes me so happy to watch them fly in and out of our yard. I have never seen so many before....it is a beautiful sight!
The flowers in our yard are just beaufiul right now! We have had an unusual amount of rain this year and everything is so green and the flowers are vibrant! Our yard is filled with petunias that not only look amazing...they smell amazing too! It really is a pleasure to be outside in the yard right now! Thanks for all of your sweet comments for my birthday. I had a wonderful day, in El Paso with The Farmer. He was very good to me;), as usual. We ate a yummy lunch, got alot of errands done and did some shopping. Auntie Beth arrived safe and sound to top off a very nice day! Thanks again to all of my sweet friends and family!

4 comments :

Kim Skinner said...

great pictures. you're really doing some good things with your new camera.

hope you had a nice birthday yesterday.

amy said...

I am glad you had a great day yesterday! Happy Birthday!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

I love these! Way to capture a moment!

Rachelle Vernon Jones said...

welcome bethany! and what i'm wondering is: where is the pic of you in the tissue paper flower hat?

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |