I am Thinking...

September 24, 2008


About doing it all again! A good friend tipped me off to this upcoming run in Arizona. It will be in December so...there is time to pick up the training again. I think I will do it! Why not! Training will begin Monday morning!
I will certainly add this to my ever growing charm bracelet. Actually maybe one for each run...
cute, isn't it?!!

This is such a great book! Very inspiring and a really fun read. I highly recommend the book. I read an article lately called "Why I Run" very good as well. Here is a little quote;

"Running has changed my life. It taught me patience, deepened my commitment to healthy living, and gave me the confidence and courage to try new things. Now, I seek out start lines, knowing baby steps can lead to big things.

It's the journey that I treasure, not the hour I arrive."

Kathleen Parrish



This too, is a MUST read. It is so darling and so thought provoking.
Check it out...you will love it!

7 comments :

Adventure girl said...

I have never been a runner, but this looks interesting. I will have to check them out and pass this along to my oldest daughter who is a runner;)

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

this is awesome! I love the charm! You go girl!

Toni Call said...

That's awesome! I have actually been thinking about running a half marathon as well... but i want someone to train with me! i dont have enough discipline to do it alone.

Rae said...

Wow! I sooooo wish I was a runner or an athlete of some sort, but I'm not. I exercise so I don't get any fatter! How's that for honesty? :)

Good luck w. your training!!!!!!!

Rachelle Vernon Jones said...

you are awesome! i may try to go~

amy said...

I really do admire your commitment to train and do these marathons! Good luck to you! You'll have to ask Ben again...

Pedaling said...

i love the charm- yes get it to add to your collection.

and keep us all updated on your plans on what running event you do and your training, i'm always interested.

thanks, too for the book recommendations.

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |