I May Not Be Who You Think I am....

July 28, 2008

This quiz came from my dear blogging friend Pedaling, it was so much fun, but I did find out that I don't know her as well as I thought I did. We did grow up together, BUT, it has been a few years, so I hope she will forgive me;) If you have a minute, take the quiz...It's fun! (scroll down to find the quiz.)


















































I May Not Be Who You Think I Am....
1) What is my nickname for The Farmer?
Honey
Mi Amor
Tiny
Farmer



















Powered By:

QUIZYOURFRIENDS.com













5 comments :

Rae said...

YIkes! That was fun but let's just say...I need to study up on you some more! :)

P.S. I didn't know you served a mission!

Jan T. said...

I never would have guessed the Farmer's nickname! Too funny!

Pedaling said...

hmm, maybe we should be getting together for lunch a little more often.

Rachelle Vernon Jones said...

that was fun! shoot. you got me on the cooking- i know you love all those things! but i'm currently in FIRST PLACE YAHOO!! (i signed in as r2.)

Bethany said...

I will have you know that I just took your quiz and I AM NUMBER ONE! I know you so well, sis! Te amo mucho!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |