Out Of The Loop....Because Of The Hoop

July 28, 2008

I have felt a little "out of the loop" with my blogging friends the last few days, honestly I have missed communicating with you all! I am out of town again, this time at basketball camp with The Darlings. I am sure you are wondering about the pictures of Mr. Jordan....my intention is this - certainly ONE of The Darlings can rise to the challenge, RIGHT??
I loved watching Michael Jordan pay the game, as did the rest of mankind. I don't play, not since I was much younger anyway and even then I wasn't that good. But growing up with a Father who was a coach meant I was pretty familiar with the game. And I learned to appreciate the game. The Farmer and I had the chance to see Michael Jordan's final game with the Sacramento Kings a few years ago, and I must say I was in heaven!
And so....a Mother hopes and dreams...that one of her Darlings might learn a move like this at basketball camp this year. And if they don't...I will just ask for my money back;) Thank goodness a Mother's love is unconditional, don't you think?

2 comments :

Jan T. said...

Basketball! Yes! Now that's what a mom wants to see her child play...not Football!:) C.J. won't even consider basketball (much to his mama's dismay) & now that philosophy is trickling down to Carson! Jace is looking like my only hope!:)
Please remember your good friend Jan when one of your darlings attains NBA superstar status!:)

Jarmeg Family said...

That is fun, is it in EP?? I need to start looking into those kinds of things, I think my boys are old enough. I am a huge fan of M.J. as well, having parents from Chicago. Hope the boys come home playing like him too, we could sure use the help in the church basketball tournaments, hehe!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |