This Is Where I Found The Boy

July 30, 2008

So.......remember the previous post about how strict I am???? Would you please take a look at these guys?? The Boy and Little Rooster saw some guys racing small gas powdered remote control cars, outside of our hotel and decided to go watch them. Turns out it is the band "A Bullet For My Valentine"???? Can't say I have heard of them, but then again that doesn't mean too much. So after researching them on the Internet...The Boy decided a picture would be fun. Hummmmmm, I am going back to the strict idea not being a bad one;)
Strict is a good thing!

8 comments :

Jan T. said...

One of these things is not like the others! hee! hee!

The Farmer's Wife said...

Jan...that is the song I was singing too! hehe

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

Okay, whoever BAS is, I'm totally with him on watching him like a hawk! I don't think it's too much to ask that he let you know where he is at all times. That's the rule I have with my son and he's older than THE BOY. Whether he follows it, I don't know, but if I ever catch him not, then his wings will have to be clipped a little bit. The world is a dangerous place! I'm with you, sister! Plus, I JUST got finished doing this with my now 19-year-old girl. And I can't believe i have to do this teenage thing 8 MORE TIMES! AT LEAST! I hope I figure things out soon!

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

Oh my gosh, you guys are too funny with the Sesame Street song! Very clever girls, you are....

The Farmer's Wife said...

Jen...BAS is my darling brother Ben..you know, the one who doesn't leave comments;) Thanks for your advice...I will certainly need it! I am leaving today... wish I would have known you were here too!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

I agree with all of them...the chain can't be short enough! LOL

Cambria said...

ummm...wow! Scary! Scary scary guys with bug ugly tattoos. Scary- instead of shortening the chain just get one of those things that has links from wrist to wrist that mom's put on their toddlers at the zoo and Disneyland so that can't get nabbed. I bet he would love that! =)

Jarmeg Family said...

I am scared to have teenagers, even though I got a small glimpse with Cody. Strict is best he will thank you later!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |