Oh Dear....

July 30, 2008

It had the makings of a trap from the moment we drove into town Monday morning. There is was, the most darling shop I have seen in sometime. The only one of it's kind in this town. I announced to The Darlings...."Look Darlings....it is a CUPCAKE shop!!!!!" to which I heard..."oh Mom, you have a problem..." So I then realized, it was not the right time to explore the darling shop...but I saw the CUPCAKES through the window...and they were beautiful! And they were calling my name;) So when the Darlings were safe at Basketball Camp, I returned to the CUPCAKES. This beauty became my friend right away, it's name is Pink Lemonade.....it was fantastic!!
Just thought I would give you a closer look......isn't it lovely??!!
If you are in the El Paso area, the shop is called
CELEBRATIONS
and it is worth the visit...they have little mini cupcake samples everyday;) Like I said...
IT IS WORTH THE VISIT!

4 comments :

Rachelle Vernon Jones said...

yea! a home away from home for ya. just what you need- another reason to go to EP! it looks so so cute. pink lemonade- what flavors does that entail? lemon cupcake? anyhoo, i am missing you! i love you for your love of all things cute- your love of cupcakes. it is so cute! come home. and stay a while!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

it's too cute! Oh dear. what can the matter be...dear dear! LOL

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

I'm IN EL PASO! How long are you going to be here? You should take me to the cupcake store!

C said...

Oh, I saw that shop today in EP! I thought of you :-)

That is absolutely one beautiful cupcake, and makes me want to go bake something!

Christy

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |