My Dream Cruiser....

July 31, 2008

My Friend Pedaling inspires me! She loves bikes. She loves to ride them. And she seems to be quite good at it too. Right now she is preparing for a Triathlon. She got me to thinking about biking too....and this would be the bike. I have taken it on a test ride, and it is a must for me! And yes, I will need a basket too! *Sheila here is a quote for you to help inspire you while you run "...but then I started running, I started dreaming. It couldn't be helped. The mind works as hard as the body does during exercise. It knows it's role during these lonely interludes - to inspire, analyze, and fantasize." Bart Yasso, My Life On The Run
Good luck training...it is hard, but it is worth it!

6 comments :

Rachelle Vernon Jones said...

we must be related. or have the same name or something. i just put one of these and one for cj (not pink, black for cj) in my "shopping cart." i thought we could get two baby seats for the back and ride around like maurice and nellie! (or you and kelly!) looks so fun. so cute!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

Love this! Love the pink bikes and all the cute pictures!
I wish I could learn how to do that with the pictures like you and Sheila do! I can't figure it out yet! :-( One day!

Pedaling said...

awww, you are so sweet.
the pink beach cruiser is where it's at. you should get it for sure, though, i don't think it would work for racimg but for looks and cruising it's smokin'.

thanks for the quote on running, i will remember it as i run and think and ponder as my mind works as hard as the rest of my body.

have a fun day.
I'm off to the lake, now.

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

Yeah, you would DEFINITELY need the basket, filled with flowers, too...

Jan T. said...

I can just see you on that cute bike, wearing an apron, and delivering cupcakes to all the neighbors! hee!hee!

Jarmeg Family said...

Very cute i love that bike, especially because it is pink. It is not as cool as my bike though, ha ha!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |